Some manufacturers utilize Prize Zones in 2020 Worksheet to maintain historical or other versions of pricing in their catalogs. The availability of price zones are at the manufacturer’s discretion. Price Zones may change if manufacturer updates their catalogs. This will not affect your previously saved worksheets unless you insert new items from a new catalog or update an old worksheet against a newer version of the catalog (see "Changing the Price Zone in an Existing Worksheet" below).
Price Zone Columns
There are three Price Zone columns in 2020 Worksheet. You may turn on or off these columns by going to View > Columns > Customize.
- PZ – The number of the Price Zone.
- PZ Description – Provides a brief description of the Prize Zone if the manufacturer has included one.
- PZ Currency – Displays the format of the currency used in the Price Zone.
Inserting a Part into 2020 Worksheet Using a Specific Price Zone
- On the Content Explorer in 2020 Worksheet navigate to a specific manufacturer and catalog.
- Once inside the catalog the active Price Zone will appear underneath the catalog’s name on the Content Explorer.
- Use the up or down arrow to change the price zone.
- Once you have the desired Price Zone selected drag and drop an item into your worksheet.
- The Price Zone will be reflected in the PZ column on your worksheet.
Changing the Default Price Zone
You may change a catalog’s default Price Zone so that it remains the same when you close and reopen 2020 Worksheet.
- From the Tools menu select Preferences.
- Click the Content tab.
- Click to highlight the appropriate manufacturer and catalog.
- Change the “Default Price Zone” to reflect your desired Price Zone.
Changing the Price Zone in an Existing Worksheet
You may change the Price Zone on items in an existing worksheet file.
- Turn on the PZ column in 2020 Worksheet (see above).
- From the Edit menu select “Assign”.
- Place a check next to the “PZ” Column Heading”.
- Assign a Value of the appropriate Price Zone number.
- Click OK.
- From the Worksheet menu select “Update Against Catalog”.
This will update your existing worksheet against the Price Zone you assigned in the current version of the manufacturer’s catalog you have installed.