How to create a waterfall countertop in 2020 Design
- Place two base cabinets side by side.
- Click on Items and Countertops & Trims.
- Place a check in the Countertops box, select the Room_Top catalog and SQ.FT-TOP>>Square Foot Top.
- Uncheck all other boxes and click the Add button.
- Right click on the Countertop and click Edit Shape.
- Click on the line at the end of the countertop, move the mouse to the right or left and type 0.5 in the X field of the Placement Tool.
- Click the Accept Changes button to apply the countertop modification.
Note: This will extend the countertop overhang to 1.5".
- In the Annotations menu, click on Rectangle, click on the floorplan and move the mouse.
- Press the TAB key twice to move focus on the Width field, in the Placement Tool and type 1.5.
- Press TAB again to move focus on the Height field, type 26 and press ENTER.
- Right click on the rectangle shape, click Make 3D.
- This will bring up the Countertops dialog, make sure the selected catalog is Room_Top.
- Double click on Counter Tops and Square Top.
- Click on SQ.FT-TOP and click the Place button.
- Right click on the rectangular countertop and click Attributes.
- Click the Variables tab and click on Dimensions.
- In the Counter top Height field, type 34.5", click Apply and OK.
- Place the rectangular countertop against the base cabinet.