How to Freehand Worktops Using Edit Worktops in 2020 Fusion
1. Generate your room and add in your base units and appliances.
2. Go to Insert>Auto Features▼>Edit Worktops (CTRL
3. This will launch the Edit Worktops Screen the same way that it would if running Auto Features without applying any Worktop automatically.
4. Select Freehand
and Select the Worktop Catalogue and Part you wish to use.
5. Clicking in the top left of the start of worktop area now draw in the worktop using the hotspots remembering to work in a clockwise direction.
Double click at the end to finish.
6. Now you can use any tools you wish to extend or shrink, convex or concave where necessary.
7. Click on Next Stage
and Auto Joint
or Manually Joint as required. It is also at this stage you can alter the Grain Direction as required.
8. Click on Next Stage