How to Insert a Floor Plan or Elevation View in Drawing Layout in 2020 Design
To add a floor plan, elevation, or side elevation view to the drawing layout, complete the following steps:
1. Select the frame, right click, and select Floor Plans/Elevations from the Image Frame: Empty menu.
The Floor Plans/Elevations dialog box opens.
2. In the Select view list, select the floor plan, elevation, or side elevation view that you want to display.
3. To display the view as shown in the Work area, in Hidden lines, in Wireframe, or in Color or Texture mode, make a selection in the Print Mode list.
4. If you use the grid in the floor plan and a specific background color for the floor plan and elevation area and you want to include them in the frame, select the View grid and background checkbox.
5. To display the floor plan and/or elevation proportionally to the frame size, in the Print Scale pane, select Display.
To display the floor plan and/or elevation using the maximum space available in the frame, select Extents.
To display the floor plan and/or elevation at a specific scale (from the center of the frame), select Scale and enter a scale size (in imperial inches or in metric millimeters).
6. Click OK to display the floor plan or elevation view in the frame.