This option allows you to insert an isometric view in the current frame without having generated an isometric view rendering beforehand.
Complete the following steps to insert an automatic isometric view in a drawing layout:
1. Select the frame, right click, and select Isometric from the Image Frame: Empty menu.
The Isometric View Settings dialog box opens.
2. In the View mode list, select a view mode (wireframe, hidden lines, colors, texture, or texture with edge).
3. Select the Grayscale check box if you want to generate the isometric view in grayscale.
4. Select the Show ceiling/floor check box if you want to show the ceiling and the floor textures.
5. Click OK to automatically create and insert the isometric view in the frame.