Using the stretch selected edge tool
Please see the steps below for using the stretch selected edge tool:
1. Go to Insert
> Auto Features.
2. Click on the drop down arrow and select Edit Worktops.
Note: This can also be accessed when running Auto Features and ticking the Edit Worktops box.
3. Make sure the stretch selected edge button is selected.
4. Select an edge to stretch by left clicking on one of the red squares.
5. You can now stretch the edge by moving the mouse and left clicking when you want to stop.
Alternatively, you can enter the exact measurement in the x offset after left clicking the red square and simply press enter once you input the number.
6. Once you have stretched the edges, click through the next stage buttons and click finish.
Related Articles:An Introduction to the Edit Worktop Tools in 2020 Fusion