To create 360° Panorama, please follow these steps:
1. Within 2020 Fusion, click on View tab and select Perspective.
2. Position the view within the room using the 'Navigate View.'
[Note: If you can't see the 'Navigate View' window, click on View Tab > Change View Point]
3. View Points are required to generate a 360 Panorama. To Add/Save view point views, go to View > Save View. To learn more about view points, please refer to the article on How to Save View in 2020 Fusion.
5. Select the view points you would like to render and select the render setting you wish to generate the 360 Panorama in. Click OK to start the render.
(Note: The render time will depend on the render quality you have opted for. For example, 'Colour Fill' will render faster than 'Publish'.)
6. Once the render is complete, you will see the below preview window.
To navigate the 360° panorama, press and hold the left mouse button while moving the pointer to the left, right, up, or down.
7. The below navigation panel contains the following buttons:
(1) Previous View (2) Views Selector (3) a. Look Left b. Look Right c. Look Up d. Look Down e. Zoom In f. Zoom Out g. Auto Rotation h. Virtual Reality (4) Enter/Exit Full Screen (5) Hide Navigation Panel (6) Next View
[NOTE: To preview the panorama before it is sent to the recipient(s), make sure the 'Background 360° Panorama Export' (Preview Disabled) option is unchecked in the Internet Settings dialogue box (File > Options > Internet Settings), as mentioned in the Setting up a 360° Panorama Export in 2020 Fusion article. This will give you a chance to adjust to suit your taste before forwarding to the customer.]
8. You can also change views by clicking on the 'View Point' crosshair.
Publish the 360° Panorama
[NOTE: The views shown in this article do NOT represent the best quality designs and graphic output that 2020 Fusion can render. The purpose of this article is to show you the steps involved in producing 360 Panorama Render.]
Once you have indicated either the dealer or salesperson's email address, the customer's email (optional) in 2020 Fusion (see our Setting up a 360° Panorama Export in 2020 Fusion article), and you are satisfied with the preview, click on the Publish button to send the 360 panorama to the recipient.
1. You will see a message and a link that is similar to the one shown below. Click OK.
2. Go to your email Inbox. You will find an email similar to the following (click on the link to view the 360 Panorama on your computer or mobile device):
3. If at any point, you wish to view your 360 Panorama Export again, go to View > Gallery dropdown. This will list the 360 Panorama Exports you have done for the design open.
To delete the 360 Panorama export preview from the gallery, right-click on the preview and click Delete. To copy the 360 Panorama export link, right-click on the preview and click Copy Link.
View 360 Panorama on your smart phone or tablet
1. From your phone or tablet, open the email sent by 2020 Fusion.
2. Within your mobile device, click on the link on the email that is like the one shown below.
3. The 360 panorama can be viewed by simply moving your smartphone or tablet (as long as the device has a built-in gyroscope) or by dragging with your finger.
4. To stop the panorama motion when you move your device, click on the gyroscope icon
3D stereoscopic viewing of 360 panoramic rendering with Google Cardboard
2020 Fusion supports 3D stereoscopic viewing of 360 panoramas with Google Cardboard and similar smartphone VR housing units.
1. In the 360 view that opens on your mobile device (phone or tablet), hold the mobile device horizontally (in the landscape).
2. Click on the 3D glasses icon.
3. The 360° will split into a 'Stereoscopic' mode.
4. Put your mobile into place with the Google/2020 Cardboard View/Smartphone VR housing unit, and then put on the glasses to enjoy the 3D stereoscopic panoramic view.
3D stereoscopic viewing of 360 panoramic rendering with VR Headset on PC.
2020 Fusion supports 3D stereoscopic viewing of 360 panoramas with supported VR headset on a computer screen. This enables you to view the 360 Panorama directly from your internet browser on your computer screen.
1. Within the 360 view on your computer internet browser, click on the VR Icon.
2. This will split the 360 view into Stereoscopic mode.
Please note that this functionality only extends to the viewing of multi-point 360° Panoramas from a series of fixed points and the movement from one fixed point to another when using such ‘VR’ devices (entirely consistent with the existing behaviour for the smartphone based solution); it does not also extend to free movement/navigation within the 360° Panorama itself.
NOTE: The views shown in this 'Help' file do NOT represent the best quality designs and graphic output that 2020 Fusion can render. The purpose of this help is to show you the steps involved in producing renderings.