2. In the upper right corner of the site, place your mouse cursor over "SIGN IN" and click "My 2020 Cloud Account".
3. Enter your email address and password and click "Sign In".
4. Once signed in, On the left side of the screen click "Downloads & Catalogs".
How to Download Software
1. On the "Downloads & Catalogs" tab, scroll down to "Download Version Upgrades" and select the appropriate software product.
2. For the most recent FULL version of the software click the download link under "Full Versions".
3. For the most recent PATCH of the software click the download link under "Service Packs".
How to Download Individual Catalogs
1. Scroll down to "2020 Catalog Content".
2. If you have never downloaded from the web site before, or never installed from a DVD, please take note of the "NOTICE" that indicates you must download and install the "SetupWeb.exe" software first in order for your computer to recognize our proprietary files. If you have installed on your computer previously from the web site or from a DVD set, you may ignore this message.
3. Select the appropriate manufacturer from the drop down list.
4. When the manufacturer appears, please select the download button under the appropriate software.
5. A .DSAZIP file will download. When complete, run the DSAZIP file you downloaded to install the catalog. It is recommended that you close the software before installing a catalog.
Note: The "Notes" field below the manufacturer will contain a date for the catalog. The date is the day the catalog was posted to the web. The month in the parenthesis will indicate on what 2020 Monthly Catalog DVD this version of the catalog was present. If the month in the parenthesis says "Post-" it means the file was uploaded to the website after the DVD was released. This most likely means the manufacturer updated their catalog in between the releases of the monthly 2020 DVD sets.