The 'Trimble 3D Warehouse™ Import' feature is only available to users of the full edition of 2020 Fusion; it is not available to users of 2020 Fusion Foundation.
What is the Trimble 3D Warehouse™ feature useful for?
The Trimble 3D Warehouse™ contains millions of items which can be added to your plan. Click the Trimble 3D Warehouse™ button in 2020 Fusion to open a window that grants you immediate access to a vast database of 3D models.
A very useful search bar located at the top of the page allows you to easily search for the item you're looking for.
How to Import 3D Items from Trimble Warehouse™
1. While in a design, click the Insert tab in the ribbon and click the Trimble 3D Warehouse™ button.
2. You can now Browse or Search for items.
3. Click the item you would like added to your plan.
5. Click SketchUp 2017 Model or newer (if available). Only recent versions of 2020 Fusion are compatible with SketchUp 2017 models.
6. Review General, Dimension and Price Settings in the Import 3D Model dialogue which will appear. Click OK.
7. The SketchUp item will be positioned at the cursor's current location. Feel free to move the item anywhere on your plan.