To display a saved rendering in a frame, you must have saved the rendering in the Save/Rename View Settings dialog box.
Complete the following steps to insert a named view in a drawing layout:
1. Select the frame, right click, and select Named Views from the Image Frame: Empty menu. The Named Views dialog box opens.
2. In the Select view list, select the saved rendering (named view) that you want to display.
3. To prevent distortion and to maintain the image's width and height ratio, select the Keep aspect ratio checkbox.
4. To display the assigned textures, select the Show ceiling/floor check box.
5. Click OK to display the saved view in the frame.