How to add a scenery to your design in 2020 Design
When you want to impress your client with a design that includes every detail, consider the outside of your space as well as the inside.
The scenery tool helps you customize the outside view so your client can imagine exactly how your design will feel in real life.
How do we add one?
Open a design that has a window and/or portal to the outside, or add a window to your current design.
2. Go to the local browser to find the Scenery tool.
- Select the Room catalog.
You can use preloaded scenery textures by going to Miscellaneous - Other > Backgrounds > Screnery.
- Double click on Windows.
- Double click on Scenery.
- Then drag and drop the scenery item in the floor plan.
3. When the scenery gets placed in the floor plan, the attributes window for it will come up automatically.
Click on the texture box to assign a texture to this item.
4. Select a texture to assign to the scenery item.
Select a texture and press OK to commit.
OR, if you have a scenery texture that you have already imported into the program, you can select that one.
- Click on User Texture Library.
- Select the scenery texture you imported.
- Press OK to commit.
Note: If you do not know how to import a texture/image into the program, check out our article “how to import a texture.”
5. When the program brings you back to the Attributes window, press OK to commit to the texture and apply the changes made to the scenery item.
6. Place the scenery item.
- First click is to place the item.
- Second click is to determine the length of the scenery.
- Place the scenery item behind a window so you can see the scenery through the window in the perspective view.