2020 Design v11.9.*
How to get more than 1 wall on the same elevation window
1. In the "ROOM LAYOUT" ribbon, in the "Views" group, click the Add Custom Elevation icon.
2. In the floor plan, hover the mouse pointer over the first section of the targeted walls and click to set the starting point; 2020 Design places the first segment of the drawing line above the targeted walls.
3. Once you have a starting point and while moving the mouse horizontally to the end section, you will see a straight line that follows the cursor.
4. Click to set the ending point; 2020 Design will draw a rectangle. This rectangle, delimited by the solid line and dotted lines, represents the area to be shown in the custom "Elevation" pane. All items that intersect with the zone delimited by the rectangle will be displayed in the elevation.
Dimensions are grouped per wall. The sequence of dimension grouping is detailed in the images below:
Custom elevation parameters
The "Custom Elevation" can be further edited through the right-click menu. For example, use the "Change Depth..." option to change the depth dimension of the custom elevation.
1. Point the pointer within the blue area and right-click to display the "Custom Elevation" menu.
2. Select Change Depth
from the "Custom Elevation" menu.
3. You can type the required value or use the up/down arrows at the end of the line.