How to enter customer information
and send to QuickBooks in 2020 Design
QuickBooks and 2020 Design can exchange customer information - name, phones, address(es), once you provide Design Information in 2020 Design. With the Pro version, job info, items list, and item types are also transferred.
1. Click the Design Info icon from the HOME ribbon or from the Quick Access toolbar.
2. Fill in the fields for the information you want in the Customer and Address tabs and click OK.
3. Click Send to QuickBooks in the PRESENTATION ribbon (also available in FILE, Export).
4. If QuickBooks is not opened, you will get the following dialog box, click Yes or No and then save the IIF file where you want.
If QuickBooks is open and the customer info was not updated or is new, 2020 Design exports it. Click OK.
If QuickBooks is open and the customer info was updated, the following dialog box is displayed.
Click Keep 2020 Design info or Keep QuickBooks info.
5. Item information and pricing is now available in the QuickBooks invoicing center. 2020 Design items transferred are identified with the 2020 prefix and individual quantity is listed.
For details on using QuickBooks and the Invoice Center, please refer to the QuickBooks help file or related material.