Clipping allows you to change the angle of the camera and to clip an area of the Floor Plan or an object.
To access the clipping mode, click the Clipping button in the Rendering Dashboard.
Complete the following steps to clip an area or an object:
1. Select the Enable/Disable Clipping check box.
2. To change the viewing position only (Camera), move the camera button in the Floor Plan View preview pane.
3. To change the camera angle, drag the angle point to the new angle.
4. To clip an area of the rendering as the camera enters it, select Camera in the Clipping Mode pane and then move the Clipping Plan slider bar in the Camera Properties pane.
5. To clip an object as the camera approaches or passes it (to make the object disappear), select Object in the Clipping Mode pane and then move the Clipping Plan slider bar in the Object Properties pane until the object is cropped in part or in whole.
The following figure provides and example of a rendering being clipped.
The following figure provides and example of an object being clipped.Related ConceptsHow to correctly place the camera before RenderingHow to do access the Rendering Settings on V11Related ReferenceWhy Do I Get the Extended Floor in Perspective View in 2020 Design?Recommended Quality settings for 360 panoramic viewer2020 Design Webinar: The Art of Renderings and Presentations!2020 Design ForumPost a question, Get an answer!