How to Use the Caesarstone Catalog and Export It to Caesarstone Connect in 2020 Design
2020 Design; 2020 Design Live
Body of the Article
How to Use the Caesarstone Catalog and Export It to Caesarstone Connect
2020 Design V13.*
Adding Caesarstone countertop and exporting it to the Caesarstone Connect by CSExport.
The following sequence illustrates the 2020 Caesarstone Export Add-in:
1. Create/open a design.
2. Click on the icon Design Info under the HOME tab.
3. In the Customer and Address tabs, fill at least the fields highlighted in yellow, as shown in the following screen captures. Then click Ok.
Note: Except for the "Customer Last Name," none of those fields are mandatory for the Caesarstone Export. However, it will be useful to present them in the export file.
4. Click on the icon Countertop Wizard in the ITEMS tab.
5. Keep Stone as the countertop material and select a Caesarstone catalog.
6. Auto-design a countertop over existing cabinets.
7. Follow the steps to add and place backsplash, edges, and appliance edges, if applicable.
8. Add a special note and click on Finish to confirm the creation of the countertop.
9. Save the design.
10. In the Item List, we can see the Caesarstone products resulting from the countertop creation.
CALCULATED ITEMS: Products and attachments.
ITEMS: Options and attachments.
All products listed above will be exported by CSExport to the Caesarstone SFTP server.
11. Go to FILE, Add-In and select the Caesarstone - Connect command.
12. Since this project has never been exported, the following message appears:
Click on Yes.
13. The Caesarstone - Connect dialog appears.
Highlighted in yellow, we can see the fields previously entered in Design Information.
14. The "Add-in" verifies that the values entered in "Customer"or "Designer Email" text boxes are valid email addresses. If not, an error message is displayed in the form of a tooltip next to the control.
15. Clicking on the Export button will launch the export process, validating if mandatory fields were filled. An error message is displayed if one or more mandatory fields is/are missing:
16. If all fields were filled with valid values, the Add-in generates a unique Job ID.
You will receive an email with your Job ID and a link to the Caesarstone Portal to view your detailed quote.
Note:The export to Caesarstone Connect is only available to registered Connect users. If you’d like to become a registered user contact firstname.lastname@example.org