2020 Design version 11.4 or later
The 2020 Design software has a virtual reality mode within the 360 panoramic viewer. This mode offers an emersive virtual reality experience for the end user.
How to access the VR mode from the 360 panoramic viewer:
*Smart phone and VR goggles are needed
1. Create a 360 Panoramic view
2. Open the 360 panoramic viewer link on your smartphone
3. Click on the goggle icon on the toolbar
4.The 360 panoramic view will be in split screen mode
5. Insert the smartphone in the VR goggles
6. View the 360 panoramic view through the VR goggles
Be sure to share your designs in the 2020 Design forum!