2020 Fusion and 2020 Fusion Live
Using the Convex Corner Curve (Edit Worktop) in 2020 Fusion
Please see the steps below for using the Convex Corner Curve tool:
1. Go to Insert
> Auto Features.
2. Click on the drop down arrow and select Edit Worktops.
Note: This can also be accessed when running Auto Features and ticking the Edit Worktops box.
3. Make sure the Convex Corner Curve tool button is selected.
4. Select a corner to cut by left clicking on one of the red squares.
5. You can now curve your selected corner by moving the mouse and left clicking when you want to stop.
Alternatively, you can enter the exact measurement in the X and Y offset after left clicking the red square and simply press Tab
after entering the value of X and Enter
once you have input the value of Y.
6. Once you have curved your required corners, click through the next stage buttons and click finish.
Related Articles:An Introduction to the Edit Worktop Tools in 2020 Fusion