2020 Fusion and 2020 Fusion Live
Using the Single Corner Cut (Edit Worktops) in 2020 Fusion
Please see the steps below for using the Single Corner Cut tool:
1. Go to Insert
> Auto Features.
2. Click on the drop down arrow and select Edit Worktops.
Note: This can also be accessed when running Auto Features and ticking the Edit Worktops box.
3. Make sure the Single Corner Cut
tool button is selected.
4. Select a corner to cut by left clicking on one of the red squares.
5. You can now cut your selected corner by moving the mouse and left clicking when you want to stop.
Alternatively, you can enter the exact measurement in the X and Y offset after left clicking the red square and simply pressing Tab
after entering the value of X and Enter
once you have inputted the value of Y.
6. Once you have cut your required corners, click through the Next Stage
buttons and click Finish
Related Articles:An Introduction to the Edit Worktop Tools in 2020 Fusion